ADDER AdderLink X200
Hi Res VGA, USB keyboard and Mouse plus stereo audio CATx Extender. Support for two remote computers up to 300 Mtrs
Fonctionnalités et Avantages
- Video performance Industry leading resolutions of:
- 1920 x 1200 to 50 m (165 ft.)
- 1600 x 1200 to 200 m (650 ft.)
- 1280 x 1024 to 300 m (1000 ft.)
- Video compensation
- The AdderLink X200 applies 128 steps of signal compensation enabling fine picture adjustments.
- Brightness control
- The AdderLink X200 offers its own brightness correction to ensure images are crisp, clear and bright.
- Integrated De-Skew
- The AdderLink X200 AS/R model has integrated skew correction with a 300MHz bandwidth (1/4 of a pixel movement at 1600 x 1200 resolution). This removes the video skew issues that can be caused by longer CATx cables.
- Two port integrated KVM switch
- Each receiver is fitted with two ports to enable connection to a local and remote computer, or two remote computers. The user can quickly select between these ports using keyboard hotkeys or mouse control. Individual video brightness, compensation and skew settings can beapplied to each connection.
- Flexible system configuration
- Each receiver may be connected to one or two USB, PS/2 or Sun style computer access modules. Furthermore, the X200 receiver unit may be used as the remote user station for any Adder CATx KVM switch.
- Emulated DDC
- Unless an extender actively supports DDC some wellknown high performance video cards cannot be used at high resolutions. The AdderLink X200 fully supports DDC.
- Digital audio
- 44.1kHz digital stereo audio delivers high fidelity audio for speakers.
Fully featured USB keyboard, video and mouse extender with 44.1kHz digital stereo audio support for two computers.
AdderLink X200s have been designed for use in applications where up to two computers can have their keyboard, video, audio and mouse control extended up to 300 m (1000 ft.) across CAT5 or higher UTP cable. The AdderLink X200 provides absolute real time keyboard and mouse performance along with hi-definition, hi-resolution video over a VGA interface. The AdderLink X200 receiver can also be used as a remote user station for the AdderView CATx range of KVM switches.
X200AS-USB/P TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Video Resolution
1920 x 1200 at distances up to 50 m/165 ft.
1600 x 1200 at distances up to 200 m/650 ft.
1280 x 1024 at distances up to 300 m/1000 ft. Extension Distance
Up to 300 m/1000 ft. using CATx cable (x=5,5e,6) Devices Supported
Supports computers with USB style keyboard and mice, flat-screen and CRT style monitors with standard HDD-15 video connectors and optional audio through 3.5 mm audio jack. O/S Compatability
All known software and operating systems including Windows (all), DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, Sun OS, Solaris, Mac OS, NetWare etc. Connectors (USB CAM)
Optional audio: 3.5 mm jack
Keyboard, Mouse: USB type A
CATx: RJ45 connector Connectors (X200 remote unit)
Optional audio: 3.5 mm jack
Keyboard, Mouse: USB Type A
CATx: 2 x RJ45 connector
Power: 2.5 mm DC jack Physical (USB CAM)
Combination of plastic enclosure and cables.
Enclosure: 64 mm/2.5 in. x 45 mm/1.8 in. x 25 mm/1 in.
Cables: 340 mm/13.4 in. long Physical (X200 remote unit)
All metal case, 172 mm/6.8 in. x 26 mm/1 in. x 75 mm/3 in. 430 g/1 lb. Power Supply
100 - 240VAC 50/60Hz (X200 remote unit only) Order Codes
(XX= Mains Lead Country Code: UK = United Kingdom, EURO = Europe)
Remote unit only (X200):
X200/R-XX (100 m/330 ft, no audio/de-skew)
X200A/R-XX (100 m/330 ft, audio, no de-skew)
X200AS/R-XX (300 m/1000 ft, audio/de-skew)
Additional Computer Access Modules (for second computer):
CATX-USB (USB computer access module)
CATX-USBA (USB computer access module with audio)
CATX-PS2 (PS2 computer access module)
CATX-PS2A (PS2 computer access module with audio)
CATX-SUNA (Computer access module with audio for Sun) Approvals
PDF ADDER AdderLink X200 Datasheet (338.4 kB)